Park Nova (formerly Park House) is an exclusive condominium located in Prime District 09 in Singapore. Just beside popular Singapore’s Botanic Gardens, which is a major attraction for tourists.
Stay on top of the crowd as several amenities will right be next to your doorstep. Have access to commercials and financial hubs and exercise your fatigue in the nearby leisure clubs.
For frequent travelers, there are members of MRTs in the vicinity including Redhill MRT, Orchard MRT, Somerset MRT, and many more for your perfect road trip, the condo is accessible to major expressways like Bukit Timah Road and Central Expressway (CTE).
To transform your kids into the future leaders of the nation, several educational institutions have taken the lead, including Ascensia International School.
Park Nova Project Details
|Developer||Shun Tak Cuscaden Residential Pte Ltd|
|Location||Junction of Orchard Boulevard and Tomlinson Road|
|Address||18 Tomlinson Road|
|Site Area||4,281.40 sqm|
|Description||Park Nova is a rare freehold 60-unit development, comprising 56 apartments and four shop units.|
|Gross Plot Ratio (with balcony)||3.27|
|Total GFA (with balcony)||13,186.71 sqm|
|TOP (estimated)||Q2 2023|
|Design Architect||PLP Architecture International Limited|
|Project Architect||P&T Consultants Pte Ltd|
|Landscape Architect||ICN Design International Pte Ltd|
|Quantity Surveyor||Arcadis Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Main Contractor||China Construction Realty Co. Pte Ltd|
|M&E Engineer||J Roger Preston (S) Pte Ltd|
|C&S Engineer||P&T Consultants Pte Ltd|
|Lighting Consultant||Light Collab LLP|
|Interior Design||Brewin Design Office|
Read more about the latest condo launch for 2021 in Singapore!
Why choose Park Nova?
- One of the fewest condos that do not disguise its price and offers all the facilities and amenities at a very reasonable rate and at the same time delivering top-class quality to justify the price.
- Park Nova is just a couple of minutes away from Tanglin Place and Tudor Court Shopping Gallery. The condo is within the walking distance of several schools like Anglo-Chinese Junior School, Crescent Girls School, and Gan Eng Seng School.
- The condo is in proximity to Orchard MRT NS22 and Orchard Boulevard MRT TE13, which is due completion in 2021.
- Several flamboyant amenities like leisure hubs, shopping malls, and clubs are just a stone’s throw away.
- Park Nova is a freehold property meaning that the owner of the land is responsible for the maintenance and renovation of the property on his own budget.
- Park Nova has located nearby the Orchard Shopping belt. Renowned girls’ schools like Raffles Girls Secondary School and Cresent Girls School are in the vicinity. So, it will not take long to pick up and drop.
- Future homeowners will have the privilege of all the amenities like shopping, dining, and entertainment options right beside their residence. For recreational activities, Botanic Gardens and Tanglin Golf course will make your weekend special.
Highlights of Park Nova
- Park Nova is located adjacent to Tomlinson road, one of the most iconic areas in Singapore. Various top luxury shopping malls of Orchard Road are around the corner of the area.
- Developed by the reputed developers, “Shun Tak Group” one of the finest growing developers in Singapore.
- Captivating interior facilities including,
- 25m swimming pool, water park, sun deck, and poolside lounge.
- Separate leisure pool, hot spa, and Jacuzzi.
- Garden pavilion, seating, and bridge.
- Sky terrace, gym, and lounge.
- The interiors at Park Nova will be jewelled with the top designer brands along with enchanting European Appliances.
- The kitchen was designed and adorned by Molteni-Dada. The appliances including a wine chiller, dishwasher, and espresso machine are by Miele.
- Wardrobes are by Molteni and C, with additional fitting by Vola and Laufen.
- Park Nova is a freehold condominium consisting of 54 units (1 tower, 22 storeys) and covering 46,085 sqft of land area.
- Exclusive units ranging from 2BR+ study (1,432sqft) to 4BR reaching up to 2,906sqft.
Check out our latest in-depth reviews of: Paris Ris 8, Canninghill Piers, The Watergardens at Canberra, Normanton Park, The Reef at King’s Dock, Park Clematis, Irwell Residences, Midtown Modern, The Atelier, Les Maisons Nassim
Location and Nearby Amenities
It may be noted that almost all the properties in District 09&10 of Singapore are situated in prime land.
But most of them are in dense and buzzy localities. Despite this, Park Nova is located at the corner of Orchard Boulevard and Tomlinson Road. It is considered one of the best localities in the Orchard area.
Moreover, Tomlinson Road is less busy as well as low noise level road compared to Orchard Main Road and Cairnhill area.
|Bus Stops and Interchange||
Floor Plan of Park Nova
2 bedrooms plus study unit floorplan
There are 17 two bedrooms plus study apartments in three formats at Park Nova, with only minor variations and all at 1,432 sqft.
3 bedrooms plus study unit floorplan
There are 17 three bedrooms plus study apartments in three formats at Park Nova, with only minor variations and all at 2,207 sqft.
4-bedroom unit floorplan
There are 17 four bedrooms plus study apartments in three formats at Park Nova, with only minor variations and ranging from 2,895 to 2,906 sqft.
Park Nova Unit Mix
Park Nova will comprise three stacks and alternating layouts, with two mirror formats of the 2.5- and 3.5-bedroom apartments, two of the four-bedroom, and one penthouse per stack.
|2 bedrooms plus study||17||1,432|
|3 bedrooms plus study||17||2,207|
|4 bedrooms||17||2,895 – 2,906|
|Penthouse||3||3,229 – 5,899|
About The Developers of Park Nova
Shun Tak Holdings Ltd is a leading listed company currently developing Park Nova. Shun Tak was established in 1972, since then the group is involved in the property, hospitality, transportation, and investment sectors.
The Group has a successful track record in Macau and Hongkong property markets. Park Nova is Shun Tak’s first residential property purchase in Singapore. Park Nova is their third property investment in the city-state.
Since the beginning, Shun Tak Holdings Ltd has preferred the prime Orchard Road neighborhood for its investments, as the area got high return potential compared to other localities.
In the late 1980s, Shun Tak Holdings was the first to introduce top-tier hotels in Macau with its investments in the former Westin Resort Macau and former Mandarin Oriental Macau. They have several valuable investments in Macau and Hongkong, due to which they have secured a reputed position in the world market.