The Reef at King’s Dock will be the first floating deck in residential development within the waters of King’s Dock. The dock had been the second largest in the world long ago in 1913. This dock has also been awarded a “Green Mark Gold Plus” certification by the Building and Construction Authority of Singapore.
The Reef at King’s Dock is located at Harbourfront Avenue in District 4 stretching along with the Keppel Bay territory. Residents will enjoy the ease of living as the Harbourfront MRT is just a 3-minute walk away. While to fulfill your daily needs, you can visit Vivo Mega City mall. Central Business District (CBD) and Marina Bay Financial Centre (MBFC) are just a 12-minute drive away.
Though the ribbon will be cut in 2025, 90% of the units were sold in the very first week of its launch, so you can sense the hype and excitement of future residents and investors. The Reef at King’s Dock will surely scramble the entire real estate industry with its dynamic entry into residential developments.
The Reef at King’s Dock Project Details
|Project Name||THE REEF AT KING’S DOCK|
|Description||Singapore’s First Floating deck in a residential development|
|District||D4 – TELOK BLANGAH, HARBOURFRONT|
|Broad Region||Rest of Central Region (RCR)|
|Expected Date Legal Completion||31 DECEMBER 2028|
|Tenure||99 YEARS LEASEHOLD|
|Architect||KCAP Architect & Planner / DCA Architects|
|Land Size Area||26,409 SQM / 284,264.10 SQFT|
|Payment Schemes||Normal Progressive Payment Scheme|
|Mukim Lot No||MK01-03442W|
|Total No Units||429 Units|
Highlights of The Reef at King’s Dock
The Reef at King’s Dock Highlights
- The latest residential development in the Harbourfront/Keppel Bay District after 5 years, the reef condo will be the first to have its floating deck above the sea.
- An imperial waterfront lifestyle with excellent connectivity to the city center as the MRTs and expressways are in the vicinity.
- Staggering sea view especially during dusk and dawn. Waterside jogging path and children’s park.
- Captivating dining and shopping facilities at Harbourfront and VivoCity mall that are just stone’s throw away from the Reef at King’s Dock.
- Incredible facilities like Singapore’s first floating pool deck and many more are on the way.
- Reasonable price rolling out from $2,2xx comparingly favorable that other leasehold condos around the city.
Know more about the latest New Condo Launch for 2021 in Singapore!
Why The Reef at King’s Dock?
- Most distinctive waterfront residential development in entire Singapore. The Reef at King’s Dock is the only condo offering its residents and investors to own the part of the land and the sea.
- The concept and idea of this astonishing reef condo were formulated by the fable developers of “Mapletree and Keppel Land Group”.
- Supreme class location in the engrossing spot of District 4 with VivoCity mall (Singapore’s largest mall) right next to your door.
- The Reef condo at King’s Dock offers a wide range of units varying from 1-3-bedroom villas which makes up a private space of 662.62 sqft/unit.
- Several amenities are available within the walking distance of shopping malls like Harbourfront Centre and Vivo Mega City.
- Amusement Park/Centres in the vicinity include Resorts World Sentosa and Adventure Cone Waterpark, which would be a good spot to enjoy and spend some precious time with your family.
- Your kids will have access to excellent education and an inspiring environment in reputed schools like Radin Mas Primary School, Gan Eng Seng Primary School, and Shelton College International.
- The Reef condo at King’s Dock is furnished with smart home features, luxurious fittings, and fixtures that make life easy and comfortable.
- Residents of the Reef condo at King’s Dock will have smooth connectivity to major expressways like Central Expressway (CTE), Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), and Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE).
- Enjoy fast and seamless connectivity to the outer parts of Singapore as the MRTs like Harbourfront MRT and Telok Blangah MRT will be right at your doorstep.
Location of The Reef at King’s Dock
The Reef at King’s Dock is in Keppel Bay District which is one of the biggest hubspots for residential developments in Singapore. Lately, the area is going through some major transformations which might add more amenities to the area in the future. Besides, there are many astounding facilities and amenities available at the reef condo.
For the shopaholics, several malls are there in the vicinity including the VivoCity, the largest mall in entire Singapore.
|Transport||Outram Park (SGH)-1 stopHarbourfront MRT InterchangeLabrador Park (Mapletree Business City)-2 stops.Prince Edwards (CBD) | Raffles Place (CBD) | Clark Quay | Great World | Fort Canning-3 stops|
|Shopping Malls||VivoCity – 400mHarbourfront Centre – 300mTelok Blangah mall – 2.5kmCold Storage (Harbourfront Centre) – 300mFairPrice Xtra (VivoCity)- 400m|
|Schools||Future parents residing in The Reef at King’s Dock don’t have to get tensed about their kid’s education because several reputed colleges and schools can be reached within a 20-minutes drive.Radin Mas Primary SchoolBlangah Rise Primary SchoolPasir Panjang Seconday SchoolShelton College InternationalCHIJ Kellock Primary School|
|Dining and Food Centers||If you’re a foodie freak then you’ll love the taste of these dining restaurants available right next to your future residence.Ramen HitoyoshiDancing CrabBrotzeit VivoCityHotel MichaelJalan Bukit Merah Food CentreSeah Im Food Centre|
|Lifestyle & Leisure||Sentosa IslandResorts World SentosaKeppel IslandLabrador Park|
Developers of The Reef at King’s Dock
The Reef at King’s Dock is a joint development by Keppel Land Group and Mapletree (Harbourfront Three Pte Ltd).
Keppel Land is one of Singapore’s fewest MNCs that is having their developments across the globe. Their developments have a strong presence in Singapore, China, and Vietnam while their growth is scaling up in countries like India and Indonesia.
Keppel Land has developed over 46,000 homes in Singapore and abroad. The Group is committed to expanding its commercial portfolio in Asia including Shanghai, Beijing, and Tianjin in China.
Mapletree is a leading real estate developer known for its innovation, design, planning, and execution excellence. Mapletree owns $60.5 billion in offices, retail, logistics, industrial, data center, and residential properties.
Mapletree manages 4 real estate investment trusts (REITs) and 5 private equity real estate funds. Mapletree’s award-winning developments include VivoCity, Mapletree Business City, and STT Tai Seng 1.