On Singapore’s picturesque waterfront in the HarbourFront district lies the leading shopping and leisure complex known as VivoCity. VivoCity is a well-liked tourist and local destination thanks to its extensive selection of restaurants, retail stores, and entertainment venues. VivoCity provides a distinctive and pleasurable shopping experience for everyone with its roomy and contemporary architecture, panoramic views of the sea, and accessible position near the HarbourFront MRT station.
VivoCity is a one-stop shopping and entertainment destination for both fun-lovers and bargain hunters with its seven levels of innumerable retail outlets, entertainment activities, and restaurants. It is no surprise that this suburban mall has constantly been named one of the greatest shopping locations in the nation by AsiaOne People’s Choice Awards for the past 9 years given that it has the largest multiplex theater in Singapore as well as a Sky Park and 4 food courts.
|1 Harbourfront Walk, Singapore 098585
|Daily 10:00 – 23:00
- Mid-range fashion brands: Affordable designer clothing, footwear, purses, and accessories are available here. All the well-known brands from around Asia are represented in Asia, including Charles & Keith, Pedro, Forever 21, H&M, G2000, Mango, and Zara.
- Biggest multiplex cinema in the country: Even if you’re not much of a shopper, you should still check out this shopping center since it has the largest multiplex in the nation, Golden Village, which draws movie buffs from all around for an unforgettable cinematic experience.
- Endless entertainment options: VivoCity is one of the greatest entertainment locations in the nation because to its numerous entertainment alternatives, including a cool sky park and rooftop amphitheater, in addition to its amazing architecture and endless shopping selections. After a long day of shopping, one may cool off and unwind in the enormous pool in the sky park. On level 3 of the park, children may take a paddle boat trip, and on level 2, they can spend a fun-filled day at the playground.
- Restaurants overlooking the harbour: VivoCity’s harborfront position makes it particularly alluring for tourists who come mostly for the expansive sunset vista from the 200-meter promenade on the Promenade. Shoppers may choose from a selection of restaurants both within and outside the mall to relax with a meal while seeing the stunning Sentosa Island.
- Access to Sentosa Island through Monorail and MRT: You may as well visit Singapore’s renowned Sentosa Island while you’re visiting VivoCity as it’s conveniently connected to the mall by MRT or monorail. While the MRT station is found in the mall’s basement, the monorail station is situated on the third floor.
Shopping Guide at Vivocity
Large malls with complex layouts are common in Singapore, making it simple to get lost if one doesn’t know where they’re going. VivoCity is a one-stop shop for all of your requirements, but you must be aware of your surroundings in order to locate what you’re searching for. For fast reference, here is a floor layout of this enormous mall.
Basements 1 & 2: Kopitiam, one of VivoCity’s two food courts, is situated in basement 2 along with a wide variety of other fast food outlets. The renowned supermarket Giant, as well as a number of other specialist shops, are located on this floor. Additionally, there are banks, shops that exchange money, and pharmacies and cosmetics stores here.
Level 1: The first floor of this giant mall is home to a variety of shops, including high-end establishments like Armani, Chanel, and Coach as well as mid-priced and high-street names like Zara, H&M, and Bershka. On this level, there are also a number of banks, coffee shops, the Guardian hypermarket, Crystal Jade restaurants, and travel companies like Lipault.
Level 2: On floor 2, there is the largest Toys R Us store in Singapore as well as a 7-Eleven convenience store, a dentist’s office, a medispa, a few fast food joints, and electronics shops.
Level 3: This level is comparable to a culinary and entertainment heaven, complete with a huge food court serving a wide selection of mouthwatering delicacies and a Golden Village theater.