A well-liked shopping area in Singapore’s west is called IMM Outlet Mall. With over 90 outlet stores providing savings of up to 80% on a range of goods, including fashion, sportswear, accessories, electronics, home appliances, and more, it is one of the biggest outlet malls in the nation.
The Jurong East MRT station is nearby, making it simple to use public transit to get to the mall. Visitors will have a comfortable and delightful shopping experience because to its open layout and contemporary style.
To meet the demands of its patrons, IMM Outlet Mall provides a variety of food establishments, entertainment venues, and services in addition to retail space. IMM Outlet Mall is a must-visit location for both bargain hunters and fashion devotees because to its excellent assortment of goods and reasonable rates.
|Address||2 Jurong East Street 21 Singapore 609601|
|Nearest MRT||Jurong East|
|Opening Hours||Daily: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Contact Details||+65 6665 8268|
- Singapore’s largest outlet center: There are around 37,800 square meters of warehouse and retail space split across five levels of the IMM building. There are more than 90 outlet stores, 220 retail establishments, and 50 stores selling food and drinks there. Additionally, the mall is complemented by lifestyle and hypermarket retailers like Sony and Daiso.
- Numerous Fashion Brands: Calvin Klein Jeans, Coach, Kate Spade, Club 21, Clarks, City Chain, Furla, Converse, Hush Puppies, Juicy Couture, Micheal Kors, TUMI, New Balance, Nike, Adidas, Puma, Winter Time, Timberland, Onitsuka Tiger, and G2000 are just a few of the top fashion brands that can be found at IMM Singapore.
- All year round with savings of up to 80%: In contrast to other shopping locations throughout the world, the IMM mall provides these discounts every day of the year on a variety of goods from various retailers. In other words, the mall is open all year round and is constantly having a bargain.
IMM Outlet Mall Shopping Guide
- Shopping for Menswear: When looking for a menswear collection, customers start at the IMAGINEX Group Outlet. There are plenty of inexpensive sophisticated and casual items on the racks here.
- Shopping For Shoes and Bags: An outstanding selection of stylish shoes and luggage are available at the Charles & Keith outlet store. On select things, this retail store gives discounts of up to 60%. There are many of sizes available in the store, making it difficult not to discover the ideal fit. Another wonderful place to buy shoes is Pedro, which also offers up to 70% off.
- Shopping for Toiletries: If you want to stock up on toiletries, go over to The Body Shop Outlet.
- Shopping for Furniture: There are still several furniture stores located in IMM, which was previously a retail furniture business. There is a large assortment of furniture and home décor goods available at stores including Commune, Grohe, Star Living, and Simmons Gallery.
IMM Outlet Mall Food Outlets
There are various family-friendly dining options in the IMM mall. The renowned HaiDiLao Hot Pot, Swensen’s, Macdonald’s, Bali Thai, Burger King, and more independent food outlets are available for your selection.