WHY EDEN GRACE?
Before being known as one of Singapore’s top human resource agencies, back in 2012, Eden Grace’s CEO, Pastor Sunny Wong was known as a missionary serving in the Philippines for almost a decade. Having the privilege to share life with the locals and learn their unique culture, lifestyle, and life perspective, individual mentoring and training programs were set-up for students and workers as they embark on the journey of self-discovery, affirmation, and taking pride. With this, these individuals were able to realise that putting the right attitude towards their work and employers, the ability to excel and succeed will not be impossible.
Later that year, Eden Grace was established as an employment and recruitment agency in Singapore, aiming to provide mentoring and training of both employers and workers. Close to 4,000 applicants were deployed from Eden Grace since then.
In 2016, a very own in-house exclusive training program was set-up in the Philippines. The training program was revised and adapted to customers’ needs. The quality of training was increased to prepare workers before deployment. Since then, workers trained and deployed overseas reached 2,000.
With the strong demand of workers, Eden Grace expanded to cater more clients, and to provide accessible services. A total of 6 branches was put-up islandwide in Singapore, with offices in the Jurong East, Bishan Midview, Tampines Junction, and at the heart of Orchard Road, Wisma Atria.
Eden Grace’s records and customer satisfactions, shows the commitment to provide quality workers to every level of client’s business need. You can count on us. Your interest is always our priority. To all our loyal customers, and all future local and/or overseas employers, we assure you that you will find a suitable worker with the right skillset and mind-set to bring your business to the next level. That is our promise.
It has always been our goal to integrate both employers and helpers into a harmonious working relationships. In order to reach our goal it is important to start it right from the beginning.
- As a fast paced country, most employers are busy with work, therefore managing household chores; child and infant care remain as a challenging to most working couples. Hiring a maid is no longer a luxury rather than a necessity to cope up with daily routines in the house. We understand that it’s important to find a maid who is reliable.
- Helping employers to eliminate fears and concern of managing maids through orientation and step by step guidance.
- We will guide you through the process of finding the right helpers appropriate for your family’s needs as every family has it’s own different needs and expectations.
- Before Confirmation we will re-orientate the selected candidates to ensure that she is fully aware of the work scope and expectations.
- Hiring a maid, there is a process involving many steps and paperwork in which we will take care of.
- Upon arriving, airport pick up, medical check up and attending settling in program and final thumb print will be arranged to fetch and send your maid back to the designated address.
- We provide special orientation and post training to ensure that the maid is prepare emotionally as well as work concerns issue before leaving for employer’s house.
- Immediate personal follow up through home visitation after one month to ensure smooth transition between employer and maid.
- Provide a safe environment for maids through activities and mentorship program during their day off on Sunday.
- Staying in contact with employer and helper through out like problem solving and counseling.
Eden Grace is spear headed by a group of passionate and experience sales team who provides valued added service for our clients’ by supporting them in meeting their needs thru
- Strict Screening
- Personal Interview
- Careful Matching
- Cultural and Character Building
- Orientation & Home visit
- Provide Activities
- Mentorship Programs
- Ongoing Follow up through Counseling & guidance
- Through our professional and close partnership with us, we will be able to integrate and work out a harmonious relationship between employers and helpers.
Watch the video to know more about Eden Grace:
Check out: The Finest Maid Agencies in Singapore