The finest gravity-fueled thrill attraction in Singapore is the Skyline Luge, which is located on the magnificent Sentosa Island.
Get behind the wheel of one of our distinctive 3-wheeled luge carts and let gravity take care of the rest. You have complete control over your speed as you go through a mythical forest that comes to life at dusk on four specially designed circuits with hairpin turns, thrilling tunnels, and downward slopes.
Keep in mind that once is never enough!
Highlights of Skyline Luge Sentosa:
- At Skyline Luge Singapore, take an exhilarating ride across a variety of slopes, turns, and tunnels.
- Select your trip from 4 exhilarating tracks: the Expedition Trail, the Jungle Trail, and the Dragon Trail.
- For views of the island and the South China Sea, take the Sentosa Skyride, a 4-seater chairlift, above Sentosa.
Since its creation in 1985, the luge has attracted millions of visitors to its seven locations worldwide, including those in Singapore, New Zealand, Canada, and South Korea.
Our New Zealand-made luge carts allow you complete control over your descent so you can take advantage of the thrilling track features at your own pace.
Skyline Luge Singapore provides 4 specially constructed tracks with hairpin turns, thrilling tunnels, and downhill slopes through a mysterious jungle that can be experienced day or night. The perfect family outing, it offers endless entertainment.
To ride the luge by themselves, kids must be at least 6 years old and 1.1 meters tall. If not, they can ride in a shared cart with an adult (and pay a kid double ticket) if they are not alone.
|Address||45 Siloso Beach Walk Sentosa, Singapore|
|Contact||+65 6274 0472|
|Opening Hours||Monday – Thursday: 11:00 AM – 7:30 PM|
Friday: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM – 7:30 PM
|Friday Nights||October 20th & 21st, October 27th & 28th|
|Sessions||7 pm – 8 pm, 8 pm – 9 pm|
What to expect in Skyline Luge Sentosa?
- Skyline Luge goes through a terrifying transition when the sun sets and the moon rises. Your luge journey will be unlike any other as ghoulish figures and spooky scenes meet you at every bend.
- Face your darkest fears as you come upon shocking shocks throughout the luge course in these terrifying challenges. Your voyage gains a thrilling new level of tension thanks to the element of surprise.
- Halloween Atmosphere: The Halloween Night Luge event immerses guests entirely in the holiday. Every element, from ominous soundtracks to spooky lighting, is intended to provide an unearthly experience.
- Tickets for this spooky event are only available in a limited number of seats, so reserve yours as soon as possible to prevent disappointment. On-sale dates for 2023 are September 20 to October 28.
Fun bucket list checked. Get down at imbiah station and walk up the stairs if didn’t take the cable car. You will find madam tussue first. Keep walking you will find it left side on. Get ypur ticket there if didn’t purchase online. Such a fun experience. Sky ride gondola – you can enjoy the Singapore bay view and surroundings. Luge is such an adrenaline rush experience. Staff were really helpful. – AgustD AK
My tall five-year-old had the best time during our trip to Sentosa. A must-do and was very easy to operate. There is a special deal on their website, 4 rides for 3 people. Best to buy in advance. Go early and start queuing before it opens to avoid the long queues. – Siu Shan Lau
We recently visited Singapore and this was highly recommended by all. We were planning to go for the cable car, but lot of friends recommended this one. This is good and I would say better than the cable car. Because, this is an open ride, where you are hanging in the air with your legs out & no glass surroundings, you feel closer to nature, you can enjoy the dense jungle on the ground while you are hanging in the air. A must-one-time try, this is a slow-speed ride, but fun for sure. A must must try. – Bhawna Sachdeva
Frequently Asked Questions