Singapore’s Lucky Plaza is a well-liked shopping area for both locals and visitors, and it’s well-known for its reasonable rates and wide range of items. Lucky Plaza shopping on a budget calls for some cunning tactics and a willingness to barter. There are many possibilities to get discounts and special offers because of the area’s abundance of stores selling anything from clothing and accessories to electronics and souvenirs. Lucky Plaza provides a distinctive shopping experience that won’t break the budget, whether you’re seeking presents or mementos, or simply want to indulge in some retail therapy.
|Address||304 Orchard Road, Singapore 238863|
|Nearest MRT||Orchard MRT|
|Opening Hours||Daily 10:00 to 22:00|
|Contact Details||+65 6235 3294|
At Orchard Road, one of Singapore’s most well-known retail areas, lies Lucky Plaza, a renowned shopping center. With a large selection of goods available for sale at reasonable costs, this shopping center has long been acknowledged as one of the most well-liked destinations for shoppers on a budget.
- A location to get inexpensive items on Singapore’s most opulent street: The lone retail center on Orchard Road that serves budget-conscious clients is Lucky Plaza, whereas the majority of those sell high-end goods to rich people. There are usually discounts available on casual apparel, basic accessories, sunglasses, budget watches, sweets and chocolate, souvenirs, secondhand books, and goods containing medicinal oil.
- There are affordable options for all varieties of fragrances: In comparison to other shopping malls, Lucky Plaza offers fragrances from the same brands at reduced costs. Branded fragrances are also offered in sample sizes at Lucky Plaza’s perfume shops. Lucky Plaza could be the best option if you wish to sample various scents.
- One of Singapore’s few remaining older retail centers: Although Lucky Plaza’s “messy-floor plan” and subpar amenities may not be to your taste, they will offer you a taste of how Singaporean retail malls used to be. In this more than 30-year-old structure, it would be entertaining to explore and discover stores in odd places.
Lucky Plaza Shopping Guide
- Purchasing electronics is not advised: It is advisable to avoid purchasing items like mobile phones, digital cameras, gaming consoles, MP3 players, sweets, and souvenirs at Lucky Plaza, but it is a nice spot to buy casual apparel, basic accessories, sunglasses, inexpensive watches, and therapeutic oil products.
- Ask for the whole amount up front always when making a transaction: The actual price, which can include GST or other taxes, may not always be disclosed to clients by shops, therefore it is important to thoroughly check the price and any additional costs before making a purchase.
- Bargain. You may always try to get the best bargain for any purchases as haggling is permitted at many shops.
- If you don’t like crowds, avoid going to the mall on the weekends: Domestic workers frequently congregate and hang out around Lucky Plaza, particularly on Sundays.
- Retail Shops: From the basement to level 6, there are over 500 shops selling clothing, accessories, fragrances, cosmetics, souvenirs, confections, jewelry, stationery, sports equipment, consumer electronics, books, medicines, and home décor.
- Buses: Bus 1N, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N, 6N, 7, 14, 14E, 16, 65, 106, 111, 123, 175, and 5 (Walk 2 mins from bus stop B09048)
- Nearest MRT station: Orchard MRT (NS22) (Walk 2 mins from Exit D)