Arkiva provides secure disposal services from paper document shredding, and media destruction to bulk waste removal. This NEA waste collector & facility licensed vendor is well known for their good customer service team who are willing to listen and cater each service to suit their customers.
Their customer base ranges from large corporations to SMEs and individuals in Singapore. Being a trusted choice for confidential document shredding and data destruction, Arkiva helps in compliance with PDPA and customers can be assured that their confidential data is in good hands.
Arkiva is also active in being an eco-friendly company by making sure all items disposed of are brought back to their warehouse, and dismantle parts into different recyclable categories to ensure nothing goes to waste. Being i-SIGMA licensed, customers can also let Arkiva handle confidential documents with peace of mind as a certificate of destruction will be issued upon completion of shredding.
Customer reviews are positive with most of them praising Arkiva for their on-time, professional service with reasonable rates at the same time.
What is Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)?
The Personal Data Protection Commission (PDPC) was officially established on 2 January 2013 to serve as Singapore’s authority in all matters related to personal data protection.
PDPA was implemented as a Singapore law to prevent the misuse of personal data like individual names, NRIC numbers, images or voice recordings of an individual, passport details or contact numbers etc. and they can come in both electronic and non-electronic formats.
There are heavy penalties for breach of the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). Fines can be up to SGD$1 million and companies may suffer a loss in reputation.
Ways to comply with PDPA include ensuring that individuals are informed and have given consent to collect their data, making reasonable security measures so that the data is not disclosed and when the data is no longer needed, dispose of them the correct way, with the most secure method to be physical destruction or shredding.
Services provided by Arkiva:
- Confidential paper document shredding
- Secure electronic & media device destruction (Hard disks, thumb drives, mobile phones etc.)
- Secure disposal of confidential company-branded items like uniforms etc.
- E-Waste recycling
- Bulky item disposal
- Corporate Transportation & delivery service
Why is Arkiva Singapore’s First Choice for Secure Shredding Service
- NEA Certified
- BizSAFE3 Certified
- Member of i-SIGMA
- One-Stop Solution for dealing with confidential information
- Compliance with PDPA
- Highly trained & vetted specialists
- Excellent customer service team
- On-time & efficient
- Data protection compliant with professional outsourced DPO
Arkiva’s 5-Star Reviews on Google:
“Prompt, professional and efficient service! Grateful to Arkiva for your kind support towards Make-A-Wish Singapore in providing shredding service. Thank you to the Arkiva Team.”
“Hassle-free and willing to accommodate my schedule that was still unconfirmed and subject to last-minute changes.
Professional and quick service, with extremely reasonable pricing. Will definitely engage again the next time. Keep up the good work!”
“ARKIVA response fast, great communication and hassle-free.
Pricing is reasonable and reliable service. I would like to thank Mary Roldan from ARKIVA PTE LTD for the excellent service she has provided great telephone communication and excellent service. I would totally recommend ARKIVA their service is really quick.”
“Wow, the team is purely professional, they truly stand for good secure disposal and shredding which is more than just being PDPA compliant, but really a peace of mind for business owners like me. I might think of more types of documents and assets to destroy and recycle in near future.”
“Repeat customer. Fast response, quick appointments to pick up and fuss-free. Also the price is very reasonable! My go-to for shredding services”
What is the Procedure For Engaging Arkiva’s Shredding Service?
- Consultation – Contact the specialists with details of what you need to destroy, and they will recommend the best method and offer reasonable pricing.
- Confirm services – Once the offer has been accepted, a date will be scheduled for the operation team to go over for collection.
- Collection & destruction – Confidential documents will be transported back to a CCTV monitored destruction facility by a GPS tracked vehicle. Upon arrival at the facility, collected items will first be accounted for, then the destruction process will begin.
- Certificate of destruction – A certificate of destruction will be issued upon completion of service for records and audit purposes.
- Eco-friendly initiative – All shredded paper will be recycled as part of Arkiva’s eco-friendly initiative. They will also donate S$10.00 for every ton of paper recycled to a local charity. So we can do good, recycle, and protect our confidential data at the same time!
How to contact Arkiva?
Arkiva Pte Ltd
5 Soon Lee Street #04-57 Pioneer Point Singapore 627 607
Phone: +65 6871 8789
WhatsApp: +65 8755 2118
Opening hours: Monday – Friday, 8.30 am-6.00 pm
*Due to security reasons, no walk-ins are allowed.