Sheeba – The Nutritionist
Sheeba Majmudar has won many accolades and awards as one of the most sought- after Nutritionists and functional medicine experts in her field in Singapore and abroad. She has won multiple awards:
- 2014: 100 most Inspiring Women
- 2016: Asia’s leading Brands award
- 2020: Prestige award For Nutritionist of the Year 2020
Canadian born, having lived in US, India, Hong Kong, Singapore and now living in Tokyo, Japan, Sheeba’s east and west exposure fused into a passion to discover health naturally, but realistically. According to her, “just the way we spend on good education and make informed financial investments, similarly, we need to invest wisely in our health.” She believes while aging may be inevitable, diseases are not; our beliefs and how we treat our body can create healing processes that are little understood by medical science. She is one of the few nutritionists and naturopaths here who is recommended by a number of Doctors – Obstetricians, Gynaecologists, Cardiologists and even GP Doctors.
Mission: Sheeba wants her clients to understand their biochemistry, which can empower them to optimize their health.
Why choose her?
- Sheeba’s combinations of skills give her a unique background.
- Her biggest asset is connecting the dots and reading between the lines from blood tests and other assessments which are very often overlooked by healthcare practitioners. This makes all the difference in being able to ‘hit the nail on the head’ and not miss the elephant in the room! She is extremely sensitive to personality types and personal limitations, so Sheeba is able to micro-customize protocols to suit the individual.
- She has worked with big industry names in natural healthcare in the USA, giving her an edge in understanding client’s medical conditions and blood tests by functional medicine blood chemistry analysis. This makes patients and doctors comfortable in recommending her or working with her to improve client’s medical blood tests and concerns through functional medicine analysis.
- We all know that one size does not fit all. So how can one diet or exercise regime fit all? To make it work, the program needs to be customized for the individual. Your assessment works like your biochemistry fingerprint that can help formulate the best customized protocol, with your goals in mind. She can work with your GP, other holistic health practitioners or where relevant, refer you to one (eg: an acupuncturist).
- In this field, one is always a student. Nutrition information is in a state of constant flux, and the way she looks at it, we have just reached the tip of the iceberg. So she keeps herself abreast with all the latest research in the field and beyond- because “being well” also means “looking well” and “feeling well”.
- Sheeba has discovered that there are multi facets and layers for true healing to happen. Learning from the best in the field of energy Medicine, with Dr Eric Pearl on Reconnective Healing, and Leonid Soboleff for Biodynamic Craniosacral therapy
- Her clients’ testimonials speak for themselves, loud and clear. She has helped transform so many people’s lives.
Her services include, but not limited to:
Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis
To formulate a clear plan to optimal health, basic blood analysis will find the root cause of health issues. It is a more patient-centric approach rather than going at the symptoms or disease.
The Dutch Test is a simple and informative test for those considering bioidentical hormone therapy, natural protocols, or for those with hormone-related challenges.
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis
This assessment measures the mineral contents of one’s hair.
The compatibility programme is not a “one-size-fits-all” solution. Instead, it represents your individual requirements and responses.
Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy
The therapy is gaining a lot of recognition and popularity because of its profound therapeutic effects. It is a non-invasive, hands-on treatment for the whole body.
Reconnective Healing® transcends traditional energy healing techniques. It allows us to let go of the concept, approach, and even the need for the method itself while including the benefits of all known energy healing methods.
Gemmotherapy bottles have concentrated plant stem cells that are highly bioavailable and bioactive compounds yet gentle on the system. Can be used for children and adults to harmonise many health conditions.
Our signature Biohackk Prime is a practitioner-guided program that has helped thousands lose fat and engage in healthier lifestyles.
Essential oils have been used for over 5,000 years and continue to be used to fast track in healing all aspects of health, emotions, sleep and mood.
NES (Nutri Energetic System)
The NES system can detect your bio-field (energy), and the miHealth can then raise the electrical potential of those cells, restoring them over time to their normal, optimal functioning as part of the natural healing response.
Here’s how it works:
Complete a health assessment to provide Sheeba with in-depth analysis of your health condition. Contact us, as this can be done anywhere in the world.
A one-to-one consultation with Sheeba (virtual or in person), she will brief you on the nutritional plans and supplements protocols that will address all concerns.
Total Wellness Protocol
A personalised, holistic set of protocols that clients are recommended, to achieve the desired goals.
Between 4-8 weeks, a follow-up is recommended to assess and tweak protocols to continue seeing improvements in the client’s health.
For more information read here.
Check out: The 10 Finest Nutritionists in Singapore