Assessments. Recommendations. Solutions
Dynamics Psychological Practice is a team of registered clinical psychologists and educational psychologists, who follow evidence based practice and research. Every therapist is trained and accredited in providing the highest standards of quality service and respect criteria from the DSM V and the ICD-10. Psychologists use different psychological models of assessment and intervention to help children, young people and their families, when they present with a wide range of psychological difficulties like emotional, well being, behavioural difficulties and mental health. Our team can also provide tailored intervention and assessment for children and adolescents, as well as adults (IQ assessment, ADHD etc).
The Psychology Team was established to provide psychology services in a multidisciplinary setting and regularly work with Speech and Language Therapist and Occupational Therapist.
Psychologists at Dynamics work collaboratively and are bound by the standards of professional excellence gathered by the Singapore Psychological Society.
We provide comprehensive consultations integrating evidence based methods.
- We use formulation as a key process in deciding on the appropriate interventions targeting a child’s difficulty.
- We are committed and want to empower children and families to access their own personal resources in order to increase their resilience and problem solving skills.
- We endeavor to provide a welcoming environment to all that seek our service, fostering a culture that respects diversity.
- We participate in efforts to promote better mental health to improve knowledge and skills, ensuring that this is shared by our colleagues and the wider public.
- We recognize the importance of self care for our clients and for our professionals.
- We offer a wide range of treatments options to the service users.
- We promote the need for greater access to psychological or “talk therapies”: the evidence of their effectiveness should be regarded as a fundamental component of basic mental health services.
- We will encourage continuous learning and development of our staff, through peer supervision and development, journal clubs, clinical presentation, team meetings, CPD.
- We also use preventive strategies, where indicated to ensure that your child‘s future well being will be a priority.
- We are bound by code of Ethics by the various registered bodies of professional psychologists.