Most small business owners know they need to keep accurate financial reports. They’re also aware that outsourcing this responsibility to a bookkeeper or accountant means they have more time to focus on boosting sales.
What the same owners might not realise is that an accountant can help grow their profit by driving strategies, uncovering insights, and smoothening processes tailored to the complexities of their business.
One such accountant is Counto, a Fintech startup that goes beyond basic reporting to offer everything you need for your company’s financial management. Called “Virtual CFO Services”, it provides high-level insights into cash flow patterns, inventory management, working capital maximisation, custom solutions, and so on—without breaking the bank.
High-level service at cost-effective prices
Getting a Virtual CFO team to handle your entire finance back-office means having an expert team analysing your data and streamlining workflows to drive business transformation and optimise capital.
Counto is your one-stop finance shop
For small businesses primarily concerned with compliance, Counto accounting plans take the hassle out of getting your books right. Not only do the plans include tax preparation and filing, transactions are unlimited with no hidden charges, and an easy online sign-up process. Besides, you can try us for free, whereby we will do a prior month of your bookkeeping at no charge.
Choosing the right accountant suited to your needs can be challenging. By outsourcing, you’ll have a trusted advisor to guide you when it comes to paying taxes, cashflow management, managing payroll, and more.
Here are seven ways why Counto might be a better option than your current accountant
- Revenue-linked fees: Our fees are pegged to your revenue—we grow when you grow.
- Unlimited transactions: Never worry about paying extra charges every month.
- Automated processes: Integrate with banks, e-commerce platforms, softwares for a truly seamless experience.
- Proven technology: In-house engineers build tools to lower the cost of accounting work. For instance, our own AI tax system is IRAS-approved.
- Intuitive platform: Get anywhere-anytime access to your financials on a unified system that also gives you unlimited document storage.
- Payment solution: Digitise invoices, make timely, automated payments to vendors using CountoPay.
- Highly responsive support: We’re here for you by phone, live chat, email, or meet-ups.
The easiest way to get a feel for Counto is to check out real customer case studies here.
Accounting automation helps with growth
When it comes to running a business, the more informed your decisions are, the more prepared you’re to succeed. According to Accounting Today, small businesses that work very closely with accountants are more profitable than those who don’t.
Also in the age of technology, having tech-enabled tools and processes can give you a new edge. Therefore, you want an accountant able to produce proven time-saving finance solutions for better business outcomes.
Counto accountants are backed by computer engineers to ensure the seamless automation and integrity of your company’s finances. And that’s important because you’ll always want to ensure accurate reports of perfectly reconciled statements.
Want to see if Counto is a good fit for your business? Our team of small business experts will be happy to provide guidance on your current accounting situation. WhatsApp us at (65) 3129 5622 or contact us here.