The convenience of having a water dispenser at home is unmatched. You may instantly access hot or cold water with a water dispenser. To make a cup of coffee, they replace your kettle and must wait for the water to boil. You can save time and space by not having to replenish the water container that goes inside your refrigerator constantly.
Some water dispensers also have the ability to filter water, remove contaminants, and make sure that your water is even safer to drink.
Here are the Top 5 Water Dispensers in Singapore
The Aqua Kent Slim+UV Tankless Series is unquestionably a water dispenser you should look into. It was created by a team of committed engineers and dieticians with the goal of providing great drinking water to everyone. This South Korean water purifier/dispenser also has an innovative nano filtration system and built-in UV sterilization. Nevertheless, it may eliminate 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, germs, and other hazardous dissolved contaminants, making your drinking water safer and of higher quality. Additionally, it features a slim (only about 18 cm) and sleek style that would look great in any contemporary home.
- Great value for money
- With cutting-edge 4-stage filtration + UV sterilisation systems
- Has temperature control with 4 options (4ºC, 27ºC, 40ºC, 87ºC)
- Features free delivery, installation, and 3x Filter Replacement Service (and more)
- Covered by a 2-year warranty
The Hydroflux Wish Water Purifier, the first of its type in Singapore, challenges your preconceptions of what a standard water filter is. It can give water at 5 various temperatures and serves as a water dispenser as well. There are countless options, from 4°C water to 90°C water for boiling cup noodles to everything in between (25°C, 40°C, 75°C). Even better, you may conveniently access water at the temperature you desire. It is the perfect device to hydrate the entire family because all you need to do to distribute water is spin the display dial and push the “W” button.
- A sleek and minimal design fit for modern homes
- Hot & cold water purifier and dispenser in one device
- Bluetooth speaker function
- Corrosion-resistant materials provide a high hygiene level
- Smart sterilisation feature
Wells, The One has one of the most beautiful and cutting-edge designs they’ve probably ever seen in a water filter. Removing the faucet dispenser from the main purifying system departs from conventional designs. Additionally, the ergonomic design won two significant honors: the Red Dot Design Award for 2019 and the Good Design Award for 2019. They adore the dark brown color the most out of the three that are offered. However, they also anticipate that homeowners will adore the white and red alternatives to complement their contemporary kitchen decor!
- Space-saving, modern minimalist design
- Features six water temperature options (cold, room temperature, 36.5°C, 50°C, 70°C, or 85°C)
- Have filters made with eco-friendly materials certified by US National Sanitation Foundation (NSF)
- A complete water purification process
- With an automatic sterilizing system for perfect hygiene
Livingcare’s Jewel series, the first motorless water dispenser in Singapore, is unique. A motorless system uses zero energy when on standby, making it more environmentally friendly. Additionally, it switches off automatically when not in use, both of which reduce your monthly electricity expenditure. Additionally, because it has no storage tank, your family may now enjoy clean, fresh water right from the source.
- Compact, sleek, and stylish water purifier
- Has a multi-stage filtration for maximum elimination of bacteria and impurities
- Motorless and tankless system
- With feature for optional alkaline water
- Comes with a 3-year warranty and free installation
The Cosmo Quantum Water Dispenser, designed in Germany, uses a cutting-edge 6-step purification process to remove all contaminants from the water. Additionally, each water molecule that goes through this filtration process is properly disinfected thanks to Cosmo Quantum’s cutting-edge technology, resulting in drinking water that is safe even for infants. Additionally, the tankless design conserves space and eliminates the potential for microbial growth in standing water.
- Can effectively filter out heavy metals, bacteria, viruses, and much more
- Has built-in UV LED sterilization, Cosmo Ultra Precision Filter, & activated carbon filter
- With alkaline/non-alkaline water option
- Space-saving, cost-saving, and easy-to-use
- Free delivery & installation, 2-year warranty
There are a ton of alternatives available when deciding which water dispensers to purchase, but these are, in our opinion, some of the finest in Singapore. Your budget, which may restrict or expand your alternatives, will ultimately help you make a decision. The space you have in your house or business is another important consideration, and fortunately, there are many different sizes available. This list should help you have a better sense of what to look for when purchasing a water dispenser.