The Secret Patio started in the middle of a global pandemic when founders Anna and Evan, wanted to help couples affected by the Covid-19 pandemic to find a place for an intimate and beautiful solemnisation, at an affordable price.
Over the last year, The Secret Patio has hosted over 60 weddings and solemnisations with heartfelt appreciation from clients, who eventually also turned into friends. We pride ourselves on providing sincere and transparent service to all our clients.
Anna and Evan, also a couple, first started Knotz – a virtual wedding planner that helps couples find reliable wedding vendors at an affordable price. It started with external venue partnerships which became so popular that they eventually decided to start their own venue, with everything a couple needed to have at their wedding – all in one very attractive price tag. They are looking to expand their portfolio and acquire more venues to cater to the varying needs of their clients.
More about The Secret Patio
Located in the heart of Duxton Hill, there lies a hidden beautiful and insta-worthy event venue space suitable for intimate weddings, ROMs, corporate events, private parties and product launches.
It features classic European dome-style high ceilings, together with its iconic full height windows and stunning chandeliers. Psst! It also comes with a secret outdoor patio with romantic string lights, wooden deckings, and carpet grass for a small 10 pax garden wedding.
The Secret Patio also recently hosted its very first pop-up event – A Garden Pop Up Party during the September holidays. A fun little project with an intention to share our space to the public became a big success with over 200 sign ups and over 100 on the waitlist. With that in mind, we are planning for more pop-up events throughout the year with fun themes and concepts.
What does The Secret Patio offer?
The Secret Patio offers a range of packages to choose from! From a simple solemnisation at $500/hr to a full venue rental at $1,500/hr with catering add-on, anything is possible.
Commonly Asked Questions
What are the Payment Terms?
- Our payment terms are 50% upfront and balance 50% payable 14 days before the event.
Is there complimentary parking on the property?
- We have a public carpark directly outside our venue. Alternatively, you can head over to Craig Place to access the multistorey carpark
Do you allow party poppers to be used?
- Small party poppers and flower petals are allowed. However, large cannon confetti are strictly prohibited. Additional cleaning charges will apply.
Are there any restrictions on venue set up?
- No nailing, drilling, or installations that are semi permanent/permanent.
Additional charges for equipment rental?
- Not at all! Venue rental are already inclusive of all the equipment and furniture.
Is outside catering with live station allowed?
- Yes external catering is allowed at no additional charge, but open fire should only be in the patio.
Is there corkage charge? If yes, what are the charges?
- Corkage is $50/bottle of wine, and $100/bottle of hard liquor. We also have a 1-for-1 corkage waiver where if you buy 1 bottle from us, we will waive off corkage for 1 bottle.
Do you have a safety officer on site?
- We will always have 1 staff around to ensure the event runs smoothly. This staff will also be acting as the safe distancing officer.
What are your Covid-19 postponement and refund policies?
- We will always allow for a postponement for any new date of your choice subject to availability. Refunds are only applicable on a case-by-case basis.
How to make a venue booking with The Secret Patio?
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! Let us know your intended wedding date, along with your guestlist size. We will check on the availability and give you our recommendations on the packages! Don’t be afraid to ask us any questions, we’d be happy to help.
Learn on our website here: https://www.thesecretpatio.com/
Stalk us too on our IG page for more photos and event updates: https://www.instagram.com/the_secret_patio/